General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Profession Groups by Expansion

It's great that adding profession groups has now been added into TSM4. The only issue is that instead of adding each block of the profession as different groups(i.e. Vanilla, Burning Crusade, etc.) it adds all items into a single large group. The only things not are craftable materials. Now, we can do this ourselves, but it would take hours of searching through wowhead to figure out where each item belongs. I'm not suggesting of course that you build groups for us, but give us the ability to select only part of a professions list of items ourselves to build into…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Soulbound checking

An idea I had would be something like a valuesource. You have the ability to determine what type of item something is, such as Common, Epic, and so on. My suggestion is another to check soulbound status of an item. It would be useful for setting up vendoring, destroying, and warehousing operations.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Operation Filtering, Searching, etc. (UI/UX Suggestion)

Still love a lot of the changes, but there are some areas that feel a lot less user-friendly. Namely: assigning and reordering operations.

I made this suggestion a while back on Discord and here when I was in the TSM 4 Beta, but was told both places weren't the place to make suggestions to TSM 4.... anyway, I had forgotten about it until now, and whipped up a quick mockup.

The way I described it was: copy your existing item assignment UI and apply it to Operations (with some tweaks).

Mockup: https://imgur.com/a/bG37uuU

I made quick mockup that you'll notice is…

6 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Sorting my auction tab

Hello,

If you go into "my auctions", no columns are sortable.
          Would be nice for this to exists

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Add stack size and price to the failed to find item message in Sniper

When you fail to purchase an item, it currently says "failed to buy auction of [item]" in sniper if the item can't be found (because it has already been purchased). It would be nice if this could include the stack size and price so that these can be seen, as otherwise once it fails, the item is removed from the UI and it isnt possible to see exactly what was missed.

3 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Theme Module

TSM4 Core UI SKIN module,
              create and share UI skins ( change button images, colour scheme, border and Background image.

I am trying to work a way to do this atm as I would like to theme the TS4 Ui to me more blizz ui friendly for immersion.

3 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Tooltip text wrap for Groups

The tooltip line for what group an item is in does not wrap. So I end up with tooltips like this:
                https://i.imgur.com/wNizJT8.png

3 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Show linked operations snapshot when adjusting operations options

When adjusting the options (i.e. minimum, maximum or normal price) for an operation, it would be nice to see the operations that set their corresponding options according the the one you're currently editing, That would be so you don't accidentally set prices while forgetting it's linked to other operations.

My thought is really just having some sort of icon on operation variables that lists the operations linked to that option when you hover over it.

2 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Payment Method other than Paypal

For the countries like Turkey which using Paypal is forbidden; coul you please considering using other methods like skrill,webmooney or bank credit card. Due to strict policies of my country , Paypal was forced to leave because of extra tax options. on the other hand I am dying to use premium TSM
                    kind regards

4 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Make Operations remember selected tab

It would be really nice if the current active tab (Add/Remove items, Group Operations) could be remembered when switching to another operation.
                      As of now, if I want to compare my group operations I have to re-select "Group Operations" every time I select another operation becuase the current active tab gets reset and set to the first one.

4 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • TSM Import Interface

Is it possible to make Import/export part easier?

Because even with button "Skip import confirmation", my imported itens are not been imported correctly. And i have to go through all process of 3 clicks, example : paste import string > click import > Confirm import.

Also, when i do click on confirm, and goes back to import windows, all all groups are open, which makes harder to know in which group i was working. So it would be nice, to save the groups on "import interface", just like on "Groups interfece". If i did let it open, it will stay…

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Shift-click items from profession pane, AH, etc. and add to groups.

Right now adding items you don't currently possess requires either importing itemIDs. This is fine when you want to get someone else's set-up or get an entire profession's worth of stuff, but if you just want to add a certain ore to a shopping list it's an absolute PITA to tab out, go to wowhead, look up the item, paste that into group maker, import that, then re-organize the newly created group into whatever subgroup you wanted that thing in.

In the past you could be in the group settings, there was an import option, and you could shift-click any…

13 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Remember sniper filters/filters in AH

Filters in TSM3 would be remembered when changing categories or restarting the sniper scan, in TSM4 the filter is forgotten when hitting the restart button or changing, I assume the same thing happens for shopping etc.

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • TSM Error window is too obstructive

The current error window is too obstructive to normal gameplay, obviously we'd prefer no errors but sometimes they do happen, and for example, scrapping was completely impossible without TSM disabled before that bug was fixed as the error message sat on top of my inventory and obstructed clicking items. The popups not being able to be ignored or hidden at least temporarily is horrible, getting one while in an instance is very frustrating.

I feel this issue is easily solved by any or all of these suggestions:

1) Reduce opacity to like 70-80% so I can at least see what's…

6 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Setting min stack size in sniper operation

Sniper operations should be able to set a minimum stack size so you can easily snatch up big posting of trade goods at a desired price. Expected behavior would be that item would only be displayed if their price is below the threshold and the quantity is above the minimum stack threshold.

1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Using Value Sources on some Quantity fields

This can mainly be used for crafting and auctioning. Now we can use value sources data as quantities like daily region sold.

It can be useful to automatically assign them to fields like "restock quantity" or "post cap".

That way we'll have a way to dynamically craft/buy/sell based on a number representative of each item. We would be able to apply a formula (for instance 0.1*avgdailysoldquantity)

Obviously TSM would round the value source and there will have to be a default value in case the value source is undefined.

5 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Please use system default font in non-English languages

Many people enjoy this powerful addon. However, if the game language is not English, especially in Chinese, Korean or japanese, many character will only be showed as ???. Please use defauly font or other fonts to prevent this problem. Thank you!

6 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Legacy Farming Values

I know this would be a lot of work, but I would find it very useful.

I wish there was a way to use TSM data to determine what a legacy raid/dungeon would provide.

There could be a window that you could open up that would sort old raids/dungeons based on expected return values. It would calculate the average gold you’d get from drops/trash items/BOEs/BOPs, DE value for items where the DE value is greater than the vendor value, and current sales for BoE rares/epics. Just like shopping and auction, you’d have options that would best fit your style of…

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Preserve WoW UI auction tab sorting order

I'm convinced that TSM4 should not break default functionality.

When: every time TSM is switched to WoW UI
                                        What: WoW UI auctions tab has wrong sorting order from Very Long to Short instead of default (or set earlier) Short to Very Long sorting with sold auctions on top
                                        Why: to be able to view sold auctions in default interface without extra clicks every time

3 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Sorting Auctions by Value

So I would like to get the Sorting your own auctions by value, we had that in TSM3. Where yo go to Auctions, then click where the Value is and it would sort your auctions by High > Low or Low > High, this is really handy if you would like to see all your big-ticket items instead of scrolling through 300 listings to find those two over 40k

4 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base