General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show all current auctions of items found in sniper

When an item is found in sniper, TSM should automatically search the auction house for all other entries of that item, and show the rest of the auctions either in a dropdown (similar to the shopping scan) or on a separate 'All auctions' tab (similar to when posting auctions), so all other auctions of that item can be viewed without having to cancel the sniper scan.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bid button on buyout sniper

Could we have the option to place a bid on the sniper page? Ex. I'm running a DE snipe and I have plenty of astral essence, so if I see something that disenchants to that, maybe I want to be more picky and just see if a bid wins it.

I know I could make the snipe operation more picky using itemlevel perhaps, but it'd be nice to just make a decision on the spot and not have to alter the string all the time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. sale rate sniper

Add a column to sniper to see sale rates of item. It'll help identify stuff actually worth buying.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bidding button should contains the bidding price (screenshots to explain)

https://imgur.com/a/xAEtKRi

TL;DR: The bidding action is misleading on what price I bid on. I do not know if I bid on the displayed price, or the "incremented" price.

Having the price on the bidding button for instance, would help to see if it is worth it or not. Right clicking in the column between item/stack would also change the price on the bidding button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sniper Auto Select option on deal found

it would be nice to have an option (disabled by default) to auto select the top row when a deal is found, leaving the user hitting Buyout, like in auctioneer.

apparently this feature was supposed to be already implemented, but it's not currently : http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/5335373-option-to-allow-sniper-to-auto-stop-when-a-deal-is

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a price source to pull the number of times seen on the AH.

I would like to be able to access the number of times an item has been seen on the AH. This way I can do an operation such as check(seen - 4, 50% dbmarket) and I can be confident that this is not the first time this item has been posted and someone is putting the price way to high.

I could use this in my sniper strings to weed out the classic first item posts that are super inflated and have no history to compare against.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to run bid and buyout sniper at the same time

It would be nice to not have to stop a sniper scan to switch to the other one. You could do something like fastly swap back and forth scanning the two pages.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base