General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Profession Groups by Expansion

It's great that adding profession groups has now been added into TSM4. The only issue is that instead of adding each block of the profession as different groups(i.e. Vanilla, Burning Crusade, etc.) it adds all items into a single large group. The only things not are craftable materials. Now, we can do this ourselves, but it would take hours of searching through wowhead to figure out where each item belongs. I'm not suggesting of course that you build groups for us, but give us the ability to select only part of a professions list of items ourselves to build into…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Soulbound checking

An idea I had would be something like a valuesource. You have the ability to determine what type of item something is, such as Common, Epic, and so on. My suggestion is another to check soulbound status of an item. It would be useful for setting up vendoring, destroying, and warehousing operations.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Add sound when shopping scan finishes

Currently there is a sound that plays when my auction scan completes, but not one when my shopping scan does. My scans take some time, I get distracted and next thing you know, I've gone AFK and have to rescan. Seems liker a simple change since option already exists elsewhere.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Add Inbox Button to Open Outbids

I try to find under priced bids but frequently get Outbid. Would be nice to open them all together.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • More Complex Mail Operations

As an example, I have a destroy value that determines if an item should be destroyed sold. When I use /tsm destroy on my disenchanter it shows only items that are worth more disenchanted. What would be useful is if mailing operations could take values such as this to determine where to mail things. For instance if I have a couple pieces of gear, if one of them sells on the AH well, but the other is better disenchants, I would only have to go to to the mailbox and send my groups and it sends automatically. Now I have…

3 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Account for pet levels

I downloaded TSM specifically because I have so many battlepets I need to post onto the Auction House. However, I immediately noticed that my battlepet levels (level 25s) is not accounted for when TSM gives me their value. In this instance, TSM is useless to me.

2 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Allow me to click and work with any item down the "to be auctioned" items list

When I select a number of items to put on auction, I only get a choice to "skip" or "post". I would like to be able to click and choose a line to work with, the line ought to be highlighted, and I should be able to see the market depth for the item I have selected and then proceed to join that item's auction at any level I so choose, again by clicking at the desired level.

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Allow me to "join" the auction at any level down the auction list

Say I am auctioning item X, I would like to be able to see the depth and potentially join this auction at any level I click on. Currently I am only allowed to join at the top level. When I click at an item down the list, TSM should choose the price level at that point and then undercut it.

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Operation Filtering, Searching, etc. (UI/UX Suggestion)

Still love a lot of the changes, but there are some areas that feel a lot less user-friendly. Namely: assigning and reordering operations.

I made this suggestion a while back on Discord and here when I was in the TSM 4 Beta, but was told both places weren't the place to make suggestions to TSM 4.... anyway, I had forgotten about it until now, and whipped up a quick mockup.

The way I described it was: copy your existing item assignment UI and apply it to Operations (with some tweaks).

Mockup: https://imgur.com/a/bG37uuU

I made quick mockup that you'll notice is…

6 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Resale percent

I would like if you bring back the resales % of gold won/losed, it gives me a better view of my flips and snipers resales

3 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • TSM4 Bidding keybutton macro

Please add a bidding macro to the scrolwheell as it was on TSM3 with the macro "/tsm bidbutton". There are some users (like me) that really make profit out of bids, in my case I use a keyboard that can multiply x8 everytime I hit that macro, thank you.

4 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Sorting my auction tab

Hello,

If you go into "my auctions", no columns are sortable.
                          Would be nice for this to exists

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Add stack size and price to the failed to find item message in Sniper

When you fail to purchase an item, it currently says "failed to buy auction of [item]" in sniper if the item can't be found (because it has already been purchased). It would be nice if this could include the stack size and price so that these can be seen, as otherwise once it fails, the item is removed from the UI and it isnt possible to see exactly what was missed.

3 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Cancel Scan Time Interval For Each Group

Would be great if we could add a time interval to each group. And every time when we run a cancel scan, only groups get looked up that haven't been looked up within the given time interval.

So for example you have the following groups:
                              - almost never canceled: set time interval to 10 hours
                              - canceled every now and then: set time interval to 1 hour
                              - not your primary business: set interval to 10 min
                              - your business: set interval to zero.

so you do no longer have to de- and reselect any groups.

3 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Purchase price history shown in AH window interface

When running an auction posting operation (or even shopping) within the auction house interface, have the option to show purchase history (lowest, avg, highest) within the results table.

Currently, the only way to check you are flipping above your purchase prices is to look at the tooltip for each item individually.

1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • A few quality of life sugestions

1) i would like if you bring back the resales % of gold won/losed, it gives me a better view of my flips and snipers resales
                                  2) I don't know if you can't because program or tecnology limitations, but it's posible to give an opcion to clear purchases data for the last week and/or day? And even manage wich groups purchase data i want to delete?
                                  3) a switch in the auctions and auctioning windows to show the value of the items with the 5% of AH subtracted, so i we can easily see how much we have an auction…

3 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Theme Module

TSM4 Core UI SKIN module,
                                    create and share UI skins ( change button images, colour scheme, border and Background image.

I am trying to work a way to do this atm as I would like to theme the TS4 Ui to me more blizz ui friendly for immersion.

3 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • link darkmoon cards of war back to the crafting recipe

assign the inscription spell darkmoon card of war an EV / profit.

the problem so far as i can tell is, that the individual darkmoon cards are not linked to the recipe.

this must be solvable as the enchanting spells offer the same problem being that the scroll is not directly made from the spell and i have found parts of the add-on files where this is dealt with, re-associating item IDs with spell IDs

as long as all the cards got linked to that recipe (like mass milling has multiple outcomes from one spell) you could adjust your prices…

4 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Keep selected items in craft queue when they go to zero

I craft one hex weave cloth a day because of the cool down. I keep it in the queue by setting the quantity to two before I craft it. I also keep hexweave bag in the queue by setting it to two and checking to see if I have the mats to make one. I would like to suggest a way to keep items in the queue when they go to zero. They could be marked as a favorite like you do with shopping. I'm now to TSM so I may be unaware of an a different way to do…

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Value source for item quantity, inventory.

Value source for item quantity, inventory.
                                          It will be used for crafting cost, for instance, crafting operation could check if you have the material, if you do use the avgbuy for it, if not, use the dbmarket. Also for shopping operation, dont search for the item if I have more than X quantity on inventory.
                                          Thanks.

4 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base