General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back ctrl+click to move all like items to outgoing mail

We used to be able to ctrl+click on one item in the backpack, for example I have 12 of pattern: xyz, I ctrl+click on one pattern and they all go into an outgoing "letter".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • When current auctions are below minimum price, conditionally "ignore" or "post at min price" depending on volume

If there are only 2 stacks of 20 herbs priced at below min price, i still want to post my herbs at the set prices, undercutting the next highest post.
      (identical behaviour to the "ignore" option)

However, if there are 100 stacks of 200 herbs priced at below min price, i don't want to post my herbs at my normal price as that will likely just waste my deposit money.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Button lock TSM frames

I use multibox and this causes inconvenience when windows are shifted on some characters. really need an option to lock frames. All frames, not only auction that was in tsm3

4 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Indicate whether to hold or post

Indicate quickly in the tooltip whether to auction or hold. Base the decision on a configurable logical statement. Ex. Auction if (numAuctions > 0 AND minBuyout>minPrice ) OR (numAuctions == 0)

Optionally add a vendor state as well and make it configurable in the same way, Ex. Vendor if (vendorPrice>minPrice)

3 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • BACK Button

I'd like to bind a macro to the BACK button(<) on the shopping results and posting results screen. Unfortunately, this is not a button and I can't create a "/click" macro to it.

Because this button is in such an awkward position, I'd just like to bind the button to my mouse's "back" button.

3 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • disenchantinfo.lua needs more love in TSM4

There are gaps in required level and item level in the lua itself.
              We often get no destroy data because of this. The actual % of outcome is not the issue TBH, those we can modify. All items lvl 25 to lvl 50 are not in the lua. Some ilvl conditions are overlapping too within certain reqlvl's.
              TL:DR please update disenchant.lua so at least it gives us the Type of mats disenchant gives, imo the correct "amountOfMats" is a bonus.
              Thank You for listening and for a great community.
              have a nice day ;-)

3 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                0 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Keep in guild bank in auctionning rules

Existed in TSM3 and was very usefull.

Basicly imagine you want to have 200 health potion in your GB at anytime.

You create a restock operation of 200 (as of today this will not count the GB. TSM3 was doing that)

If i want to craft 300potions and go to the AH, TSM3 used to apply the rule so if the GB would be empty, TSM3 would post only 100 potions.

Because i needed to restock the potions in the GB. This was very usefull as you could sell some plants or ore when the guild bank was full but…

3 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Remove multiple item from crafting queue

In old TSM3 if you right click with SHIFT on the QUEUE it would remove the object from the queue.

Right now i found no why to do that so if i queue 50 items by mistake i have to click 50 times on the minus icon... Or clear the queue and redo it

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Select the craft you are making in the UI

Just a quality of life but in TSM3 when you clicked "Craft next" or just click to craft something. It would auto select it on the left of the ui. Which does not happen in TSM4.

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Select the craft you are making in the UI

Just a quality of life but in TSM3 when you clicked "Craft next" or just click to craft something. It would auto select it on the left of the ui. Which does not happen in TSM4.

0 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Create fully linked operation copy

When I create a new operation, I often want to make a sub-operation of an already existing operation, treating a subset of items slightly differently in one field (lower restock quantity for slower moving items for example), and then I end up wanting to link every other field, as I want the operations to be the same apart from that one field. Currently I have to do that manually, it would be nice to be able to create a clone of an operation and have all the fields linked, and then break the link for the operation you want changed.

3 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • "Delete Selected" Option for multiple group or operation deletions.

Currently actions within the TSM Addon are restricted to editing one line at a time. This goes for both groups and operations. There is no way to select multiple groups or operations simultaneously in order to make large changes to your profile. That leaves us to delete things one line at a time.

An ideal fix for this would be to allow mass changes to be done to one’s profile via the desktop application. If that is not possible maybe simply adding an easy way to completely erase an entire profile to start from scratch.

If I wanted to delete…

4 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Allow creating custom prices for craft results, similar to custom material price

For example, the "Bag of Anchors" is created through a BFA alchemy recipe but is soulbound so TSM doesn't surface any pricing data. However, it's known that the item creates 10 Anchor Weed as well as a few additional vendor-level items, and as such we can easily value it as about the price of those items.

It would be useful in this case and in similar recipes to be able to set a custom price for that soulbound item (much like how you're able to set custom material prices for soulbound items like Bloods of Sargeras and Expulsom), letting the…

3 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Search filter in Crafting window should return all recipe results that match filter

For example, searching for "Hexweave Cloth" returns all recipes that use the material and the daily cooldown called hexweave cloth but it *doesn't* return the recipe Primal Weaving despite it also creating Hexweave.

3 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Ignore price if only X auctions posted

Hi, I want to suggest a new Auctioning filter feature. The filter would basicly help out with huge operations by ignoring the lowest price if there is only X auctions posted at the lowest price.

Say I want to post 100 Tidespray Linen Bracers. Post scan goes through the AH and suggests me to post at 100g. Now, I go and scan the item manually and I find out that there is only one auction that is listed for 100g and rest of them are listed for 150g. Please add some workaround for that.

9 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Variation (Range, Quartile, Std Dev, etc.) Source for Flipping

Let's say you're flipping stuff on the AH. You buy stuff at or under 75% DBMarket, and post with a min post value of 80% DBMarket. If that 5% difference is too small you might end up loosing gold, if it's too large you'll miss opportunities.

Some items have a much smaller variation than others. That 5% difference for a Chaos Crystal might be 5 Gold, but 5% for a rare battle pet could be 5,000 Gold. The Chaos Crystal might have a fairly steady price, but the battle pet might vary wildly.

If there were a "DBStdDev" for instance,…

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Enable TradeSkillMaster to Follow Symbolic Links

This applies to the desktop application on the current version of Windows 10 (as of 02/15/19).

I have, at least once a month, completed a clean install of Windows on my desktop PC, often forgetting to backup my addons before doing so. In light of that, I have placed by addons (Interface & WTF) within a Google Drive disk that is consistently being synced to the 'cloud,' and I created symbolic links to point those directories towards the typical WoW installation.

Unfortunately, the TradeSkillMaster application does not remember the directory location when symbolic links are used, as it asks me…

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • professions filter by expansion

It would be fine if you could implement profession filter by expansion. Now you can choose only "Have material" and "Have skill up". And to keep the filter option even after the profession window is turned off and on again.

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Allow users to select what items go into the tasklist

It would be very nice to disable certain items in the tasklist. For example, I have yet to see the "expired auctions" notification work in a meaningful way. I would love to be able to disable that notification.

3 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Have Accounting track guild bank gold deposit/withdrawal

When I deposit or withdraw gold from a guild bank I would like to see it in the expenses>other or some such place similar to transferring gold between characters.

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base