General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Track characters Garrison Resources

Track Characters Garrison Resources amounts in the tooltip when you hover over the icon in the currency tab.

Allows at a glace which characters to log when the cheap 16 day trader is up.

P.S Listed under shopping as no Tooptil settings menu on website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow base group item variation toggle

There is an item variation toggle on groups, which is good if you have proper groups set up. Base group is for quickly have all items in it, and have 1 base operation, and jump into selling things, which i do on many characters now. Making group for all gear is meh. But gear never sells if base group cannot undercut item variations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. As a Guild Master, I would like to know how much money my guild is spending per day for guild repairs by rank.

As a Guild Master, I would like to know how much money my guild is spending per day for guild repairs by rank. This will allow me to predict expenses and cost changes, as well as see at a glance if actions need to be taken to prepare for upcoming events (such as the release of a new raid) or if the current balance is sufficient.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have an option in the settings to always hide auction with bids in the "My Auctions" window.

Too often I have mindlessly mass cancel auctions while realizing midway that some of of them had bids which I don't want to cancel.

Yes, there's the option to hide them through the "Hide auctions with bids" direclty in the My Auctions. But, that setting always reset and most of the time I don't think about checking it.

I want to hide auctions with bids directly in the settings and forget about it.

Thank you :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Whitelist alts across merged servers

Alts are already automatically whitelisted for auctioning, but it apparently doesn't work for alts on merged servers (I have alts across EU-Mazrigos/Lightbringer).

Also somewhat related, it seems impossible to specify server when white/blacklisting, so I cannot refer to characters on "the other server".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to learn recipes without having to Disable TSM, and Enable to use TSM

Learn recipes for Professions without Disabling TradeSkillMaster, then Enable TradeSkillMaster, during game play for WoW: BfA, I looked through and tried to find feedback on how to learn recipes with TSM, couldn't find anything

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Exlude list from crafting reports

Hi, i would like a functionality to filter out custom items from the crafting report.

For example in cloth, we get a few robes that are bop that i want to exclude from my crafting report. Same thing for bop mounts or bandages that i know don't sell on my server. Bags for enchants 14slots etc...

Hope this suggestion site is still read as my last suggestion from last year hasn't moved...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Craft Lowest Quantity Items First

I've often wanted the ability to craft the item I have the least of first when doing a crafting restock, due to limited resources.

This is especially applicable to crafting enchants - I have my crafting operation set to restock to 20, 40 or even 60 depending on how quickly they've been selling. But if they've been selling constantly for a while, I don't always have the mats to cover crafting the majority of 60x8 enchants. So having the option to have "craft next" craft the enchant I only have 10 in stock of vs crafting the enchant I already…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Any plan to add KR realms?

Is there any plan to add other realms than EU and US?
    No doubt, TSM is the best well-known auction addon and surely it would bring sensational experience to players in other realms

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Web based formula creator

Would it be possible to make a formula creator (with dropdown menu with functions)? The function's each parameter has its own input field, mouseovering them could show the set value (in gold). Could also do a test which would show the posting price for the item with the formula. (maybe highlight the parameters which returns true?)
    Would make creating own strings much more userfriendly for newbie (and more easy on people who dont have programming exp) while also keeping its value for more advanced users too

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Simplifying Mailing Operation to Allow Mass Mailing to Alts on Same Server

Request: I am requesting a change to the mailing operation to allow mailing to multiple characters within one mailing operation.
    Justification: I’m new to TSM and still discovering it many uses. The one thing that brought me to TSM was my search for a way to mass mail materials, gold and crafted items to my alts. Currently a mailing operation only allows one character (toon) name in the “Target Character” box. To send the same item (materials, gold or crafted) in the same quantity to multiple characters I have to enter a separate mailing operation for each character. I have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Undercut auction by a percentage

When changing your default settings, instead of simply undercutting by a set amount (i.e. "1c") you should be able to undercut by a percentage. For example if you are under cutting something that is selling at 100G, and you want to undercut it by 10%, it will post it at 90G. If you are undercutting something that is currently selling for 1g, you will post yours for 90S.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring back ctrl+click to move all like items to outgoing mail

We used to be able to ctrl+click on one item in the backpack, for example I have 12 of pattern: xyz, I ctrl+click on one pattern and they all go into an outgoing "letter".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When current auctions are below minimum price, conditionally "ignore" or "post at min price" depending on volume

If there are only 2 stacks of 20 herbs priced at below min price, i still want to post my herbs at the set prices, undercutting the next highest post.
    (identical behaviour to the "ignore" option)

However, if there are 100 stacks of 200 herbs priced at below min price, i don't want to post my herbs at my normal price as that will likely just waste my deposit money.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Button lock TSM frames

I use multibox and this causes inconvenience when windows are shifted on some characters. really need an option to lock frames. All frames, not only auction that was in tsm3

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Indicate whether to hold or post

Indicate quickly in the tooltip whether to auction or hold. Base the decision on a configurable logical statement. Ex. Auction if (numAuctions > 0 AND minBuyout>minPrice ) OR (numAuctions == 0)

Optionally add a vendor state as well and make it configurable in the same way, Ex. Vendor if (vendorPrice>minPrice)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. BACK Button

I'd like to bind a macro to the BACK button(<) on the shopping results and posting results screen. Unfortunately, this is not a button and I can't create a "/click" macro to it.

Because this button is in such an awkward position, I'd just like to bind the button to my mouse's "back" button.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. disenchantinfo.lua needs more love in TSM4

There are gaps in required level and item level in the lua itself.
    We often get no destroy data because of this. The actual % of outcome is not the issue TBH, those we can modify. All items lvl 25 to lvl 50 are not in the lua. Some ilvl conditions are overlapping too within certain reqlvl's.
    TL:DR please update disenchant.lua so at least it gives us the Type of mats disenchant gives, imo the correct "amountOfMats" is a bonus.
    Thank You for listening and for a great community.
    have a nice day ;-)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Keep in guild bank in auctionning rules

Existed in TSM3 and was very usefull.

Basicly imagine you want to have 200 health potion in your GB at anytime.

You create a restock operation of 200 (as of today this will not count the GB. TSM3 was doing that)

If i want to craft 300potions and go to the AH, TSM3 used to apply the rule so if the GB would be empty, TSM3 would post only 100 potions.

Because i needed to restock the potions in the GB. This was very usefull as you could sell some plants or ore when the guild bank was full but…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove multiple item from crafting queue

In old TSM3 if you right click with SHIFT on the QUEUE it would remove the object from the queue.

Right now i found no why to do that so if i queue 50 items by mistake i have to click 50 times on the minus icon... Or clear the queue and redo it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base