General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lifetime Premium Payment Option (One-Time Price)

I would love to pay for and support TSM4 (I'm sure I would also enjoy a premium feature or two).

But I am a very erratic WoW player/goblin/everything. The only way it makes sense for me to pay for a WoW service is if I can pay for it once and use it when I'm engaging in the game.

Please, please, please, oh pretty please offer this payment option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable always on top TSM window

Please disable TSM windows stay on top of other windows! It overlay every other window ingame, for example bags. Sometimes i need a lot of windows from different addons, i want them as big as i need and i want to control myself which window i want to see on top.
    Every time i want to look smth in other window i should close TSM, do stuff and reopen TSM again. It's so annoying...
    it's only TSM4 problem, that's why i'm still stay on TSM3.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. option to disable forced loading of TradeSkillMaster_AppHelper

When running 8 multiboxing accounts on a PC, it isn't necessarily needed to have auction house data on all.

A simple option to say "Do not enable" would be perfect.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Include auction buyout price in export of expired auctions

Not sure if it's possible, but it would be nice to have the buyout price that was on an auctioned item that expired. For those who have a laundry list of items on the AH at any given time, and a bunch of them expire (which is the general case), it would be nice to know what was the buyout price so that the items could be re-listed at the same price and/or adjust the price within some percentage of what it was previously listed. Could be in the in-game AH support and/or in the desktop application as part of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. TSM4 cancel all from My Auctions - please stop the list refreshing

I realize the way to cancel all auctions (or all auctions <30 min etc) is to filter the list and then use the cancel button or cancel macro from MyAuctions.

The problem is that the list keeps refreshing - so I cancel 10 or 15 items, then the list refreshes and I then have to click the top item again and start cancelling again. This is very irritating when you are trying to cancel 600 items.

Is there a way to cancel all these without the My Auctions list refreshing and therefore losing your place and having to re-select?

Otherwise…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow TL to buy vendor stuff from default UI vendor

Right now, you must have TSM Vendor UI open for TL to be able to buy items. Can you allow it to work with default UI too?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option for post and cancel scan order to be sorted by time (like in TSM 3)

When a post or cancel scan is run in TSM 3, the results list is sorted by time. That is, the newest item scanned on the AH is posted on the bottom of the list, growing upwards. This allows the user to watch the post or cancel scan happen in real time, as a live feed of information.

An example of this behavior can be found starting at 4:52 here:
    https://youtu.be/zqPsuWpIeeA?t=292

TSM 4 adds new items to the post scan list in vaguely "random" fashion. It's no longer to watch the post scan happen in real time, since new items…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Extra field to store location/coordinates for item sources.

When buying items for resale from a vendor it would be useful to be able to add the area and coordinates for said vendors without having to use it in the description name of relevant group/operation. This could be extended for farmed items too for ease of reference. The addition of an additional text field would suffice if it were not possible to identify such information from the database. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. addition of automated correct syntax building of operation based on selected variables for new users

One of the most difficult things to grasp I find when using TSM is both understanding which variables are available for each operation type and the correct way to input/nest the formulae to create the correct operation syntax to arrive at the desired end result. A pick list, (this could be just a dot that you click into into a panel) resulting in the automation of the actual syntax itself would make it much easier. As you ticked each variable that you want to use this would create the correct input syntax in the relevant field and in turn bring…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Better precision for some value sources

Observation: data like sale rate or avg daily sold go as low as 0.01 currently

Problem: this is a rounding, and for a lot of items (transmogs) the real value is probably much lower. for instance if we try to find the region quantity of a transmog, it usually goes like this :
    DBRegionSoldPerDay / DBRegionSaleRate = 0.01 / 0.01 = 1
    this is inaccurate because of rounding problems, transmogs more often goes around 150-200 quantity instead of 1.
    this is just one example of the problem that comes when rounding is too extreme. some items really have a low…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pet flipping automatically. Dbminbuyout of different server. Cool?

Ok.

Do you want to sell your pets with major profit? Easy?

This would be great if you could take the source of the dbminbuyout price of a particular server.

Example:

Every day I'm hustling for pets. Buy cheap ones on one server (SERVER 1) and sell more expensively on another (SERVER 2).
    I do it manually.

AUTOMATIC way:

If I could to set Auctioning pricing source for my items as dbminbuyout price of SERVER 1 – then I would auction all Pets on SERVER 2 with a few clicks!
    and I'll make sure I don't sell them at a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Group listings should have vote buttons

The number of groups on the TSM website has gone up a lot and it's very hard to pick the wheat out from the chaff. Some sort of up/down vote buttons would be useful to help mark garbage / good group lists.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Import should give option to create a new group

The current import UI doesn't allow you to explicitly say "create a new group" (and provide a group name). Instead, you have to bounce back and forth between the grouping tab and the import tab.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a minimum stack size to the auctioning settings

With the changes to how deposit fees are calculated, we need a way to control the minimum stack size (below which we won't create the auction).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Set shopping limit by gold

It would be nice to have a way to set a gold amount as held back from shopping. For instance, if I wanted to make sure I always have 5000g available, or say 10% of my current gold when shopping. There have been many times when I've been shopping and ended up using up all my gold while using the scroll button on my mouse. Yes, I got alot of items cheap, but then I didn't have the gold to post them to the AH.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Track characters Garrison Resources

Track Characters Garrison Resources amounts in the tooltip when you hover over the icon in the currency tab.

Allows at a glace which characters to log when the cheap 16 day trader is up.

P.S Listed under shopping as no Tooptil settings menu on website.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow base group item variation toggle

There is an item variation toggle on groups, which is good if you have proper groups set up. Base group is for quickly have all items in it, and have 1 base operation, and jump into selling things, which i do on many characters now. Making group for all gear is meh. But gear never sells if base group cannot undercut item variations.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have an option in the settings to always hide auction with bids in the "My Auctions" window.

Too often I have mindlessly mass cancel auctions while realizing midway that some of of them had bids which I don't want to cancel.

Yes, there's the option to hide them through the "Hide auctions with bids" direclty in the My Auctions. But, that setting always reset and most of the time I don't think about checking it.

I want to hide auctions with bids directly in the settings and forget about it.

Thank you :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Whitelist alts across merged servers

Alts are already automatically whitelisted for auctioning, but it apparently doesn't work for alts on merged servers (I have alts across EU-Mazrigos/Lightbringer).

Also somewhat related, it seems impossible to specify server when white/blacklisting, so I cannot refer to characters on "the other server".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want to learn recipes without having to Disable TSM, and Enable to use TSM

Learn recipes for Professions without Disabling TradeSkillMaster, then Enable TradeSkillMaster, during game play for WoW: BfA, I looked through and tried to find feedback on how to learn recipes with TSM, couldn't find anything

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base