General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Opacity Slider/Selectable Option

A simple Opacity slider for the Settings > Appearance section. When running from the AH to the Mailbox, I usually leave my crafting window open and a lot of the time, my ledger as well. It would be nice to set the windows to 75% or so while doing that. It would be even better (though more complicated) if there was a setting for them to default to say, 50% opacity, until I mouse-over that window. Thanks for the amazing program guys, keep up the great work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cosmetic

I may be missing it but i dont currently see that it tells you under and item if you have collected the Transmog look for it. So to maybe add something that tells you if you have or have not collected it yet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. buyout competitor's items, when below min() threshold

[EDIT: Screenshot]
    Sorry if it already exist and im just blind...

Most of the time, its just that the bid-price lowers, so that you are on top. But a few times i had someone, who put a Darkmoon card for 30% regional market price in and i had to search for it and by the time i found it, it was already gone.

it would be easier to just buyout when you make a scan for auctioning and something is below the min() threshold of your ops

I know it in german, but im talking about, when the text on…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Upper and lower case letters in "Custom Sources"

Are you planning to introduce the possibility of using upper and lower case letters in "Custom Sources"? This feature would improve readability

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Include Guild Bank Gold in the Gold Summary + tooltip

Currently the gold summary in the top right of all TSM windows does not include gold from guild banks, this is frustrating for those of us that store excess gold in there, as it makes it difficult to see my overall gold.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hide auctions posted by specific player name

Is it possible to hide or not display auctions posted by certain players?

We have a person who continually posts auctions designed to benefit from people's mistakes. ie He posts one item with cheap Bid and a enormous Buy-out price.

People for example have bought 1 4g Heath Potion for 1500g.

I'd like to hide all the auctions posted by this person.

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make Last Purchased Date a Value Source

Last Purchased Date would be a handy value source to have. Say you want to shop for materials you frequently use, but you don't want to filter your groups manually. Like... you have all BFA meats in a single group, but you only actually use a few of them on the reg (say the ones for feasts, since those currently still sell well, along with a couple of buff foods). You'd like to assign a shopping operation to that BFA Meats group, but you want to filter out stuff you haven't bought in the last two weeks. Being able to…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve compatibility with other auction addons

Many people use Auctioneer and Zygor with TSM for their unique features, like "Auc-Advanced-Searcher-Pawn" plugin.

The problem is that GetAll scan works only for Auctioneer when all three are installed (or sometimes it does not work at all, even for the later). For example, if I scan with TSM - the scan will finish immediately, saying there are zero items in auction house. So my current solution is to never do full scan with TSM, and use data from TSM App, which is often stale.

Could you, please, make GetAll scan work for all three addons without conflicts? In such…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Right click listing in AH

TSM needs the ability to right click an item in my bags and manually list on the AH the same as the WOW interface.

For current content items, I usually manually list since the prices change so fast and you can only pull MinBuyout from the API every so often. I typically list at real time MinBuyout on competitive items, or they'll never ever sell.

Because TSM doesn't have right-click listing, I just consumed a flask accidentally because I was cancelling with TSM (far better than WOW interface) but forgot to switch back. I'm so used to right clicking an…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Subtotal for "Other" revenue and expenses

Copy of the subtotal bar present on the "sales" and "purchases" tab

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow different price sources for % Market Value column of Auctioning tab

I find that the dbmarket prices are often wildly inflated and unreliable as a source for determining whether I can turn a profit on resale. I flip many items daily and find that using the region average sale price as my benchmark allows me to turn more items quickly. The tedious part is that I have to visually compare the auction price to the region average sale price in the tooltip. It would be handy to be able to set the source price for the %MktValue column to something other than the easily-manipulated dbmarket. I could then get a quick…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Macro-able 'back' button on browse

I already implemented it (just changing 1 line of code) but it would be nice if I dont have to constanly edit it whenever TSM updates.

All it does it make the "back" button you see when searching for items in browse be macro-able, just a QOL change so press backspace for example (set on macro) would return back and I can view the next item on my favourites without moving my mouse back and forth with precision (since the button and favourites line are so small)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Profit percentage and Nr of Sales per day

First, this is the most amazing addon in wow, and I play since vanilla. you guys are doing an amazing job.

There are some points of improvement though. When looking at an item, currently I can see the crafting cost, item value, and net profit, but those are insufficient indicators to evaluate the investment.

E.g: when I sort the reports window by profit the top item I see is:

"Rough Copper Vest"
    Crafting cost = 16g, item value = 1049, profit = 1033.

Hovering the mouse on the item I can see the avg daily sold = 0.01, which tells…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Pathreon as payment method

i'm bigg fan of TSM. And really do want to support your project and get some premium features as well. But (it could sounds crazy 😝 ) paypal works not all over the world. So i simply can not top up premium subscription.

It would be great, if you add either direct credit card payments, or Pathreon support. Thanks in advance

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Addon UI appearance in blizzard style

Hello, big fan of your addon. Thank you for your wonderful work.
    After many many years of using the addon, I always was bummed how the UI looked very "elv-UI"-ish. I like to use default blizz UI as it keeps it feeling like Warcraft in my eyes. This is why I tend to use addons that dont modify it.
    I cant live without TSM though, so im hoping if theres ANY possibility to all to add another skin to TSM to match blizzard UI (like buttons and parchment background, etc.)

I know a bunch of my friends who would love…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Financial Ratios

I would like to see either more financial ratios. Either include financial ratio's, or at least have the ability to write out your own ratios to be displayed next to items. Whether it's crafted items, or AH items.

Even just some basics to start, such of ROI, ROE, Price-Earnings Ratio, Profit Margin, and Asset Turnover Ratio.

Also given your data, it would be extremely helpful if we could get a price elasticity of demand chart. That would be a huge help in deciding mass purchasing to shift markets. Thank you.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. GUI: Make the textbox for amounts select everything in itself when you click into it, just like the vanilla UI

It is annoying to select and overwrite the "1" manually, everytime I want to buy or craft something.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integrate Zygor Price Data as an External Custom Price Source

Zygor Guides provides current-market and historical pricing information (theoretically updated multiple times a day), as well as the ability to scan the live auction house. I frequently see Zygor pricing information reflected verbatim in Auction House prices of the competition. I would like to see Zygor price data available as External Custom Price Sources in TradeSkillMaster.

Rather than just request you guys to do more work, I've already coded what I believe is a functional and fairly complete implementation of my requested feature, and uploaded the (now updated) snippet to my PasteBin at:

<redacted>

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a failed to post count due to min price not met similar to expired/cancelled auctions

Add a "counter to items when they are not posted because minimum price isn't met similar to with expired/cancelled posts.

E.g if an item fails to post X times, it would use the next auction operation or could feed it into a dynamic price system like the below for expires

NormalPrice * (1 - 0.01 * min(max(NumExpires, 0), 33))

Essentially thinking that failing to post would be equal to an expired auction for reasons to cut losses and go with a less optimistic price and/or at a loss

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bidding button should contains the bidding price (screenshots to explain)

https://imgur.com/a/xAEtKRi

TL;DR: The bidding action is misleading on what price I bid on. I do not know if I bid on the displayed price, or the "incremented" price.

Having the price on the bidding button for instance, would help to see if it is worth it or not. Right clicking in the column between item/stack would also change the price on the bidding button.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base