General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Value source for "soulbound or not"

Currently, the destroy settings can use a string as a threshold, and not display an item in the destroy list if its value is above that threshold. But this logic ignores soulbound BoEs.

For example, I set Settings > Destroying > "Only show items with disenchant values above this price" to dbmarket. I have a BoE (not yet equipped) in my inventory whose price is above dbmarket. It does not appear in the destroy list, as expected.

But if I equip the BoE (making it soulbound), I can no longer auction it. Thus I would want it to appear in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Reports" tab: Setting the number of crafts without clicking multiple times.

Since the restock option seems to not work properly with legendary crafting, I started using the "reports" tab to queue my items, so I can track how many I have on my bag and on the AH. However, I noticed that if I want to queue crafts through this report tab, I gotta click multiple times to queue multiple items. It would be nice if I could shift/ctrl click to queue packs of 10 for each craft. or straight queue the exact number of crfts that I want.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow conditions (similar to auctioning and vendoring) for posting operations.

For example [if destroy > dbmarket send to DE-alt].

I would use this to send transmog items for DE, herb for milling, ore for prospecting, but ONLY if the destroy value was higher than the value of the item itself. If the item is higher value I would send to my bank/AH alt instead.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More efficient contact management on Send UI

I have lots of alts and some of them have similar starting letters, e.g. Fredwar, Fredlock, Fredbank.

However, is there a way to show a drop down of matches when typing with the most recent at the top? So if all chars send to Fredbank regularly, he would be top of the list when I press F. I can just press Enter to select him.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Focus on contact name when selecting Send

I would expect to click Send on the mailing menu and be able to type the name of the contact. Instead I have to click on the recipient name box and then type. This is inefficient and inconsistent with the blizzard UI.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Price Warning

Price Warnings to avoid scams with price jumps! Just lost 600g on classic buying an item worth 50s ...

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Time Functions

I need the ability to change operation parameters based on the date and time.

For example, I normally post 1 legendary during the day when sales are slow and I will be able to restock frequently. At night, I want to post my entire stock.

Another example is that I want to post more items on Tuesdays when sales volume is greater than usual.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix: The Tasklist will not prompt you to collect materials from your bank in order to craft.

I'm a developer so I spend a couple of hours fixing this bug. Here is how I fix it:

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Historic momentum

Hey guys, love your addon. I'm a data scientist and find the value this addon brings extremely useful.

There are two simple features I would suggest including to make the pricing recommendations more meaningful:

1. Standard Deviation: most data scientists look at the avg price, along with the standard deviation to understand not only whether the current price is good, but how much it can deviate. (e.g. something that is priced at 10g, and has an average price of 15g, and a STD of 50s is WAY more attractive)

2. some way to notate price momentum or a change in historical avg…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please, get the prices accurate.

I apologize if this is wrong place to post this.

I love using tsm but the prices are so far off I really cant use it like I would like to. sometimes it shows an accurate min price but most of time its way off. it will show prices, at 1200g , then I will use blizz ah and theres 25 ppl selling the item at 150 gold. so I end up with it not selling it using tsm. Im on US Zuluhed realm

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. A disable function to be able to use TSM while in combat

As the title says, it would be real nice to be able to look at Auction prices, or use the wardrobe/professions while in combat.
    I do alot of old and new content farming, so i am very often in combat, and with this function, i could be able to see the new item i got (how much it sells for, how it looks etc.) without having to go hide somewhere, or stop my farm. And when it comes to professions (I have tailoring, so i can make bandages) i went to do ICC, but forgot to get my bandages with…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. FEEDBACK - Can't create discord account

I can't create a discord account due to the email address field being unable to be updated.

I have an issue and dont have and dont want to create a twitter account.

how in blue blazes to I get in contact

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A value source for the assigned auction post duration, eg "AuctioningOpDur"

What: A dynamic value that would be derived from the item's auctioning operation's post duration.

Why: For as long as there have been goblins people have been implementing different ways of including deposit fees into their calculations when investing. AFAIK Blizzard does not allow a direct price source for deposits so this is as close as we can get.

Applications:
    -A more accurate calculator to figure out the deposit cost of an item.
    -Improve BilisOnyxia's expecteddepositcosts calculator by having the deposit cost scale off of the post duration instead of defaulting to 48 hours. This way dedicated goblins wouldn't have…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Blacklist for TSM tooltip

The TSM tooltip is incredibly useful and is highly customizable. That being said there are some items that you don't want any tooltip info about like the Hearthstones and random trash items. My Hearthstone tooltip is 25 lines long. There is the Simple Inventory option but then you loose all the useful information about the items you want to keep track of.

What I would really like to see is an option to blacklist items and select a minimum item quality to show the tooltip for.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Additional fields/columns in posting/cancel tab: qty posted at lowest price & next higher price

It often happens that someone resets some items on AH and then someone else is posting a very low qty at a much lower price. if that price is still above your minimum price you would post always at that low price and there's no way to be able to see such scenarios( adjusting minprice just isn't viable in all cases)
    If there would be an additional field in posting scans showing the total qty at the price point you would post and in best case another field showing next higher price you would have much more insight to prevent…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. sync custom sources

Synchronise Custom Sources between accounts.

The current sync feature is great for ledger and inventory. It would be great if it was also possible to sync custom sources.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Custom Tasklist Tasks

Just a simple string that shows up in the tasklist that can be cleared by clicking the eye.

Since the tasklist is very much a todo list, being able to put reminders would be helpful, especially if juggling multiple characters. This could be like goals "Make 1 million gold" or "Earn WoW token this month".

An advanced feature would be grouping by character (but not required since we can just put the character's name in the string if needed).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. show guild realm in tool tip

when mousing over item, in the tool tip, show which realm a guild is on, for example: Lunarstar Starsgirls/uther Lunarstar Starsgirls/terokkar since people sometimes have alts with the same guild name on 2 realms and some times same name and same guild name on 2 realms.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug in restock_help command

Seems to be a bug in restock_help command (wow classic):
    when there are crafted items on ignored chars, this command will report that "You already have your max restock quantity", while normal crafting operation will queue the item correctly.

Reason: in TradeSkillMaster\Core\Service\Crafting\Core.lua
    this line: local neededQuantity = TSM.Operations.Crafting.GetRestockQuantity(itemString, private.GetTotalQuantity(itemString))

GetTotalQuantity() returns count of an item on all characters, it does not take ignored chars into account, unlike the crafting operation. You need to substract quantity from ignored chars as it's done in Crafting\Queue.lua::RestockItem().

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Web based operations tool

A web based tool that is basically snippets of operations/functions that work together to generate more complex operations to copy/paste into the game.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base