General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. allow duplicate items in groups

Allow items to exist in multiple groups at the same time.

The conflict could be resolved simply by not allowing searches / posts that contain an item more than once.

Use Case:
    I'm flipping herbs, but I also want to search explicitly for everything in a Vial of Sands so that I can see if it is a profit at a whole to craft one.

Most of the time I want the general herb pricing, but I'm okay with smaller margins if I'm making the mount. I never search both categories at the same time, but currently I'm forced to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recognize not just undercut but same price and posted more recent

Program only recognizes undercut auctions to cancel.

With the new implementation of the Auction House, someone doesn't necessarily have to undercut you but simply add the same item at the same price at a later time then you added it and they have priority over selling.

Can we have the app recognize not only have I been undercut, but does someone have the same item on sale as mine at the exact same price but posted at a later time, so that it will still add inventory for that item. So that it will undercut them or post at same…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AH Posting input queue

TLDR: Please put queuing for auction posting macro input back in.

Hey so I have a macro for posting auctions on my mouse wheel and i used to be able to spin it and post all in about 3 seconds. But now when I use it, it stops on each individual item before going to post the next one and it takes WAY longer. It did make my game lag a little when I did it before, but I was perfectly ok with that because it was still more convenient then it is now. Please re-implement auction post queuing the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. suskyfishin2@gmail.com

In the Group-Making section of the website two groups have errors in formatting. "Classic Cloth" and "Classic Leather" are missing the "i:" for each items. Here are the correct strings if someone can post them.
    Cloth:
    i:14047,i:14048,i:14256,i:14342,i:2589,i:2592,i:2996,i:2997,i:4305,i:4306,i:4338,i:4339
    Leather:
    i:15408,i:15412,i:15414,i:15415,i:15416,i:15417,i:2318,i:2319,i:2934,i:4231,i:4232,i:4233,i:4304,i:5784,i:5785,i:6470,i:6471,i:7287,i:783,i:8154,i:8165,i:8167,i:8169,i:8172

Hope this helps others that are looking to download the same groups. Have a great day!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When doing a shopping scan, have the buyout popup auto-fill with the # of items below restock cap

Right now, the only thing "Maximum restock quantity" does is determine whether or not Shopping will scan the grouped items or not. The Qty field defaults to "1" and now has the useful "max" button next to it, but the Qty field should really default to min(restock-current, max_available)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove custom price

TSM3 allowed you to remove custom prices from mats and restore the default.

Please add this functionality to TSM4 or make it more obvious how to perform this action.

Example scenario: I was setting custom prices for inks to take advantage of ink trading. I (stupidly) decided to walk down the list of inks and set any that were common. However, I can not trade for Crimson Ink, so I wanted to remove that custom price and just use the default again.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Options for liquid gold

It would be great to have the opton to select a specific character or guildbank to show off the total value of items.
    Now we only have a total value of ALL items. Even with linked accounts.
    If I stock multiple items in the guildbank or personal bank it would be nice that there is an option to see the value of that bank on that character.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sort by sold quantity in ledger

Option to sort items by number of sold auctions when viewing the Ledger tab, similar to what TSM3 had https://i.imgur.com/mOwBTHr.png

This will greatly help with figuring out which items sell more often than others and should be prioritized (to craft more)

Bonus if we can also sort by personal sell rate!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. make posting option window "logical"?

Can we move the min, max normal prices to min, normal, max?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a 'buy all' option instead of having to modify default unit amount of 1

When buying multiples from one seller at the same price, the current option is to manually modify the default quantity of 1. This is frustrating, and slow. an option for 'buy all' would be much quicker.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Graph of server purchases in time

I'm new to the addon so I apologize if this is a function I can't find. I see in the data it has how many items are purchased a day on average and things like that. I would assume that means you track when purchases are made. Would it be possible to get graphs for realms based on purchasing patterns? Such as a graph showing sales made by a server for each hour of the day?

My reason for this is with the new AH using a LIFO method, knowing when to post will now be extremely valuable. So knowing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sniper Auto Select option on deal found

it would be nice to have an option (disabled by default) to auto select the top row when a deal is found, leaving the user hitting Buyout, like in auctioneer.

apparently this feature was supposed to be already implemented, but it's not currently : http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/5335373-option-to-allow-sniper-to-auto-stop-when-a-deal-is

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. X for known/unavailable vendor recipes

In tsm3 when visiting a recipe vendor, there was an red X next to a recipe you already knew or was unavailable to your professions. In tsm4 there seems to be no visual representation of this.

Which means I have to manually search for recipes I can learn. Think of the Cata JC recipe vendors, or the MoH pvp gear recipe vendors in BFA. I can't just scroll down the list until I don't see a red X and buy that recipe anymore.

Please add some sort of visual representation of already known recipes/unavailable to your professions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Custom Names for "Favorited" Cancel Scans and Posting Scans

Similar to how we can post custom names to our favorite shopping scans, I'd like to be able to name my favorited cancelscans and posting scans as well under the "Auctioning" tab!

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Show craft cost on recipe links

I understand it's not possible to know the reagents for recipes which are not learned.

A linked pattern/recipe/schematic has the reagent list included in the tooltip. Could this info be used to calculate the craft cost?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Shopping search with dbmarketvalue

You can already search for silk cloth/10g but would be great to be able to use variables like dbmarket or dbhistorical as max price for shopping searches

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show us invalid crafting

Invalid crafting value should be visible similar as invalid auctioning prices are shown as --, hiding it whole makes no sense as cause could be many things
    It case of detailed crafting cost, it would be even more helpful as you would see invalid material price, that causes whole crafting became invalid

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add option for Crafting: Don't queue crafts from crafting operations that you don't have the materials for

If you can't get the materials for one of your crafts, what's the point of gathering up a partial list of mats and mailing them to your crafter if you can't craft it anyway?

If this could be integrated with Gathering Sources that would be even better (so it will ignore e.g. guild banks or the AH if those aren't enabled when checking if you have enough)

I was thinking this would be a global setting, but maybe it would be better as an option in crafting operations.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Message when vendor prices are wiped

There should be message, preferably in similar popup fashion as missing ah data. Users should be notified that all their crafting prices are not accurate atm and should visit vendor to fix that.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ButtonName the 4 TSM auctionhouse heading tabs as well as the "back" arrow so we can build fstack macros to use them with keyboinds

I figure this would be the easier suggestion to implement, but ultimately I want Keybinds to jump to different TSM screens, to hit the "Stop" scanning buttons, and to hit the "back" arrow. The back arrow is very small and a nuisance to constantly click on constantly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base