General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. (Classic) Ability to add one item to multiple groups

Trying to make poison vendor groups so I can quickly restock poisons on my rogue, and it works fine up until multiple poisons require the same materials. For example:

Base Group: Poisons

SubGroup: 20x Instant Poison II (Dust of Decay)
    Grouped Item: Dust of Decay
    Operation: Restock 60

SubGroup: 20x Mind-numbing Poison (Dust of Decay + Essence of Pain)
    Grouped Item: CANNOT BE DONE, Dust of Decay already assigned to Instant Poison II

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Source for Number of Auctions Currently Posted

A tsm source that just checks the number of auctions currently posted for that item, and then returns that value. Also it would be nice to get the DBMarket that classic released with as a seperate source (ie, most recent 2 scans to calculate market value, as opposed to 14 days of scans)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Default warning for overpriced/underpriced listings

Argh. I somehow bought a ring enchant for 1M gold, and Blizzard won't help. I never noticed the very high price. I can't explain why not.

Some guy posts super-overpriced listings on a lot of common items, hoping to catch people like me. I knew about this, but got caught anyway.

Suggestion: Enable the "Buyer Confirmation Alert" option, and probably with a lower threshold, by default. I only just found out that this exists, and it would have saved me from losing years worth of gold.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom Source Variable Name Sorting

When a Custom Source is added to Settings > Custom Sources, that settings page keeps the order of the Variable Name as it is entered. However, the Settings > Tooltip Settings > Valuesources page, displays them in some unknown order. The mouseover tooltip of an item reflects the Valuesources ordering. It would be helpful to alphabetize the tooltip order of the Valuesources, and/or allow groupings, akin to Min/Normal/Max Prices shown for standard auction pricing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Track gold looted / tips from enchanting

I just found out its not possible to track tips because no exchange is actually taking place that can be picked up. Would it be possible to create a generic loot/tips line that say once an hour on the hour compares ur gold in bag to what the ledger says u should have and create a ledger line under revenue titles "gold looted/tips" as just a generic way to track the income that has no ledger source?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. TSM Classic WoW Groups vs Retail WoW Groups

It would be nice if there was a separation between the groups for Retail vs Classic. The item numbers appear to be the same between the 2 versions of WoW, however, building my groups for Classic would be easier if there was an option to select which version of TSM the group was developed for Classic vs Retail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Persistent TSM icon in Windows System Tray

Currently, in the TSM Desktop Application, if it is minimized to the system tray and you click the icon in the system tray, the system tray icon disappears and the Window is displayed. This suggestion is to either make an option to enable/disable a persistent icon feature or modify the application so that the icon in the system tray is persistent when running, regardless of whether or not the Desktop Application window is visible.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Operation Column when shopping

When shopping, it would be nice to see which operation was taking effect (when you have multiple). Add an optional column to the shopping window to display the name of the Operation used when searching for said item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Option to disable crafting portion of TSM

This was listed as "implemented in 2.1" back in 2013 but it does not currently work in TSM classic.

While you are able to click the TSM button to view the "default looking" window and the TSM crafting window, addons like Skillet that hook to the default window cannot find it as TSM is still editing it when it's set to look like default. I love every other portion of TSM, but the crafting portion I am not interested in using and I'd hate to have to disable it entirely just to craft something when that happens quite frequently.

Thank…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Task List Shortcut

Although you could just make a simple macro to do this, a shortcut to add to the minimap button to open Task List would be great. Something like, 'Shift+Left Click' to open Task List.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Realm pop for Classic

Thanks to user data and tsm app, you can create a page on your site that displays the number of unique sellers on each realm+faction refreshed daily, which will provide a fairly reliable way to compare the size of each AH between each others. very simple and useful for gold making.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. mail item identification feature

when i r click an item to send in mail can it please give some kind of identification that it's been included in the mail? like greyed out or deleted from view or something? many times i send stuff and i don't remember if i already clicked that item or not, thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a price source to pull the number of times seen on the AH.

I would like to be able to access the number of times an item has been seen on the AH. This way I can do an operation such as check(seen - 4, 50% dbmarket) and I can be confident that this is not the first time this item has been posted and someone is putting the price way to high.

I could use this in my sniper strings to weed out the classic first item posts that are super inflated and have no history to compare against.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Classic Crafting and Bank Inventory

When you craft something, since Classic does not pull from the bank like retail does how about this:

If an item does not have the materials available, disable craft button, grey out craft amount column

If an item has materials but some / all are in the bank, disable craft button, orange the craft amount column

If an item has materials and all are in bag, enable craft button, green the craft amount column

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to add new sorting columns in shopping

It would be incredibly useful to be able to add your own sources to sort. Like being able to sort by avg daily sold, vendor sell or your own custom price source.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a Price source for item stack

Having an item stack price source would be really useful for buying mats. If it was a thing you could search for and calculate mat deals better.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WoW Classic support

This is self-explanatory, I love TSM in general and I think it would be a fantastic addition to World of Warcraft Classic releasing August 27th 2019.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please confront bag addon compatibility problems.

It was the mailing that drew me to TSM many years ago. I use ArkInventory and it is as important to auctioning as TSM is for me. The TSM mailing module never works. I know I can move things around in my bags to get it to work, but its simpler just to do it manually now. Please fix this very important feature of TSM.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. shorthand, saves a little time

instead of typing 'exact' (netherweave bag/exact) type 'ex' (or 'exact') (netherweave bag/ex)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. On/Off Setting

Let's face it.... TSM4 is a cpu hog. There are addon out there that will tell you, but you don't need them to see the difference that disabling TSM's addons make to your game play. I'm suggesting a checkbox somewhere within the settings to turn the damn thing off to make it stop scanning or sync'ing or whatever it's doing, without having to disable the addons and reload.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base