General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adjust font size independent of wow ui scale

don't bother linking to the address below as an answer, it's not.

http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/11248755-font

TSM needs a method to adjust the font size for TSM, without destroying your UI set up by adjusting the overall wow UI scale setting. many addons don't take kindly to UI scale changes and can lead to having to spend a deal of time fixing the UI afterward. it's not a good solution. please add a text size option or independent UI scale option for TSM.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add pickpocket as a revenue source

Add money looted from pickpocketing as a revenue source, both for accuracy and to be able to track this over the lifetime of a character. Specifically, in the Classic addon (not sure if this feature is implemented in Retail).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. make the big buttons smaller!

buttons like vendor search, disentach search etc. just make the HUGE buttons smaller.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. option to open crafting window with all expansions collapsed

The option already exists to expand/collapse all if you are in the Groups tab, I would love it if that were possible in the Crafts tab.
    Otherwise, if the settings allowed you to select having everything collapsed when opening a crafting window that would work too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. skip dashboard

By default, /tsm will open to the dashboard pane.
    Usually I want to go straight to the groups pane. It'd be a pretty nice timesaver to have a slash command to do that, or an option to just hide the dashboard pane.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customize TSM Appearance

TSM is - UGLY AF - to say the least. It looks like a colorblind person with a hatred for visual aesthetics designed it. Even a default WoW scheme would be desirable imo. Can we please get some customization options? I like your little app, but at the same time I wretch every time I open the auction house, mailbox, or a crafting window. TY!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Optional default recipient in the Send section of Mailing.

On a per-server basis, I'd like to tell TSM Mailing what my bankalts character name is... and then have the ability to have that character name autofilled into the recipient line of the Send tab whenever I goto the Send tab if I so choose. This speeds up the process of me sending all the stuff I find to my bankalt when out questing on a new character.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hide certain crafting recipes

Hide certain crafting recipes from the list that i don't use.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [classic] Task list - Restock current auctions

Restock should check current auctions and check if it can be posted, before hitting the restock button.
    "saves trips running back and forth"
    And the task list will say what needs to be restocked.

In classic profession cds are not tracked on the task list please fix.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Notification when rebuilding item cache

I think item cache rebuild deserves similar notification window as old auction db, mainly because tsm is all wonky during rebuild and you lose vendor prices during this process

something simple as this
    https://imgur.com/uGfqB7p

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. [Classic] Bug in vendor sell profits

I use an addon called Peddler to quickly sell all items I have flagged to the vendor. But I have now noticed that TSM is unable to track these automated sales. To TSM the items just "disappear". This has left me with a negative profit, since I am buying cheap leather, crafting stuff and selling that for a profit to the vendor.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show if some child group is selected in collapsed view

Now we cant see if anything is selected with groups collapsed.
    Would be nice if parent was somehow highlighted if one of his children is selected

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let us use our own salerate

We could have it in tooltips, but are usable to use it in prices, why not?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Crafting report sale rate

In the crafting report, the last column showing the sale rate seems to be over a very long period of time and many of the enchanting and jewelcrafting items I can make, just don't sell anymore. Would it be possible to use the Region Avg Daily sold as the data source for this column? It would seem to be a much better indicator of demand. I know its possible to hover over each craftable item, but when a user has many possible items to craft, it can take a long time. It would also allow items from older expansions that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Dont use limited supply items in gathering

Can you save which items have limited quantity during merchant scan and dont use these for gathering?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Option to hide disenchant items in tooltip

The list of disenchant items massively disrupts my at-a-peek understanding of the tooltip, and all I want is the disenchant value. For now, I have disabled "Display disenchant value" since I can't quickly scan the tooltip when almost 50% of it is just disenchant items.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Incorporate AH deposit cost into expenses

At the moment my main expense is the AH deposit cost itself, but this is not taken into account in the expenses report, and so I have to track my gold manually anyway.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Classic Sold Data

Unless I'm mistaken those data sources are not yet implemented, unlike market prices. Data sent from the app like Region daily sold Avg Count, Average Buy price, Average Sold Price is very useful for efficient gold making. After many years of TSM, it's a standard of efficiency for players.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow inventory tooltip to be specific to an item's suffix (aka variations)

I have a group that has every different suffix variation of the items already made with 'ignore item variations' unchecked. When I mouse over a 'Notorious combatant's Deckpounder of the Harmonious' for example, the inventory tooltip says "11(0 bags, 8 bank, 3 AH, 0 mail)". It's listing all 6 suffix variations instead of just the 'of the harmonious'. The auction operation properly only lists 1 of each suffix but I'd like to know my inventory per suffix so I can trim the suffixes that I have too many copies of.

tldr; Inventory tooltip ignores item variations. Please add maybe an…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Custom Post: Bid price=Buyout Price

This is a request like one further down. The response to the request was, "You can still define your bid % in your Auctioning Operation." However, that is not true.

In Classic, when in the shopping panel, I shift click an item in my bag to search for it. Then I can click an auction and click "post". The resulting Custom Post form follows my undercut rule for BOTH the buyout and the bid, even though my auctioning operation has the "Set bid as percentage of buyout" set to 100%

What this means is that for every single Custom Post…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base