General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give TSM automatically(logic) features that generate groups/operations

I know that with the changes to the AH, stacks are gone. What I am about to ask is a different approach of what it used to be. For the sake of inventory, space and auctioning managing it would be nice to have an option to post a specific amount of items based on the stack limit of the item itself.
    For instance if I have an item that do not stack with itself (example: gear) I'd like to only post 1 item at a time on the AH regardless of how many more of those items I have. If…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Base Group Improvements

Can you make it so that Mail, Shopping, Sniper, Vendoring, Crafting, etc, work with ungrouped items aka 'Base Group' when selected.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Items with charges

Can we get a notification of sorts for items with charges used that are grouped and cannot be posted on the AH? Currently TSM isn't showing anything that I can see, no error, no warning, nothing. An example of such an item that this problem can occur with is the Thermal Anvil

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Highlight items based on their location

For organization purposes, on the groups making GUI, is it possible to give a different highlight (glow or something) for grouped items depending on the location they are (bags/bank/ah/mail)?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More columns displaying group name

It would be nice QOL improvement to add a column to the search items results under the base group configuration displaying the group the item belongs to (if any).
    Same thing for the auctioning GUI on the AH 'post items from bags' list, a column with the group name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. "Favorite" group selections for searching, posting, cancelling, etc.

The ability to switch quickly and easily between having certain groups selected for posting, cancelling, shopping, etc. would be great, similar to how we can favorite searches. So for example if I only want to bother undercutting Shadowlands stuff I might have a "favorite auctioning list" for that. If I want to do a scan of the whole setup I can select all easily, but I can't then return simply to my SL selection if they are mixed in with other groups (such as having everything divided by profession rather than expac.)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add additional threshold to vendoring operations so they are appear in tasklist when quantity below this level

It would help to know when you are running out of some mat so that you can restock on the way

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. filter socket/tertiary

I'm selling a fair amount of boes that get random upgrades of sockets or tertiary stats. it'd be nice to be able to set a filter for auctioning such that I can have one price for normal versions and another price for randomly upgraded versions

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bag sort by regional sale rate

If this is possibly already I'm sorry, did a few searches and found nothing. Really I just want to be able to sort the bags by regional sale rate to better be able to filter items out under a specified gold amount to either be vendored or disenchanted. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable item search by item ID in groups for easier categorizing

Currently, it is a lot of manual work to sort large groups of items.
    If it was possible to use the "Search items in group" using item ID or import string, and not only by name, it would become possible to search for, for example, all herbs.
    This way you could find all the items of a group included in a string consisting of herbs, without having to scroll through a large number of items to select only a few.

It should be possible to search for several items, so that all herbs within a group with ID X;Y;Z are…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Max stack size as source

Maxstacksize as a TSM source, would help sorting items which use the commodity system and which doesn't

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add "Send Disenchantable" button name for macro

"Send Disenchantable" button should have name, like craft next has name TSMCraftingBtn, so it can be added to TSM macro.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add the ability to set a custom price for another server

Cross faction and cross server trading requires looking at prices on multiple servers. Currently the only way to do this and find value is by going outside the app to NexusHub or bbg, or having two windows open and manually searching. All of these options are labor intensive. If there was a way to create a custom source to another server/db, we could create shopping operations that compare dbmarket to serverX and only show x% profit margin. It would be extremely useful

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Full Bags alarm

I move massive amounts. From crafting, to mailing, to warehousing, I always seem to tab-out while waiting for items to be retrieved from a mailbox, or for TSM warehousing to finish, or waiting to fill up my bags with crafted items to mail or store in bank/gbank. As a result, it sometimes takes me hours to get stuff where it's supposed to be... not because of the "work", but because I tabbed-out to play on another account or watch youtube videos.

It'd be nice to have an audio warning when my bags were full, or when their approaching full. Something…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mailing: Split attachments into separate mails

It would be nice to have an option to split out the mats you are mailing.
    So instead of sending one mail with a mix of Linen, Silk & Mageweave, it would be a separate mail with each of these.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mailing: Have an option for minimum stack size

Basically have an option that does the opposite of the Max Stack Size option. I would like to only send full stacks of some item, so this would be quite handy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Minor tweaks

This contains tweaks for auctions and crafting.

Auctioning: There is an option to edit my auctions (pre-post) but I can not select or edit anything.

Crafting: In the crafting window, it has a column for 'currently craftable'. this number should not include buyable mats. In other words, if I have enough light leather to create 20 light armor kits but I don't currently have any thread this column should still state that with the current "gatherable" mat I can create 20 light armor kits.

The Queue button should be queue all or the (- ## +) button should automatically change…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support using crafting() for blue crafting procs

The "crafting" price source does not work when a green item procs into a blue item. I understand it is a different item number but still, at its base, it was crafted from the same materials as a green item and I want to sell it based on those materials, not market prices.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base